Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Dream, My Future

Time is so fast. Yesterday, I was still a young boy. But now, I,m graduating already in high school. I wonder why life is too fast. Is it reality? Am I ready to face my collage life?
As they say, high school life is the most memorable stage in our life. Yes, it is true. In high school, I learned a lot. Not only inside the classroom but also outside. I learned how to treasure friendship, I learned how to handle problems and I learned how to love. And all this things is a training for me when I go to collage, Cause in collage you'll meet again another batch of classmates . And if problems come to you, you may handle it properly. Time is so short for us to live. We must use this time wisely.
In my collage life, I'm expecting that my attitudes were not the same in my high school. Because in collage, it is now the training for what we are tommorrow.
As a simple student, I have a dream also. A dream to become an accountant. I know it's hard for me to do that. But as they say, "nothing is impossible." As long as I trust myself, I know that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment